Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally updated

Alright everyone I am finally updating the blog. It has been a busy month or two. We took a week long trip to visit the grandparents in Ohio and boy did we have fun. Mostly, we only got pictures at the fair so here are some of the highlights.

My first strawberry milkshake which I loved. Now, mommy treats me to a milkshake every coupkle weeks if I am having a good week.

MMMM..thats yummy. Grand Ma and Grand Pa nkept me all sugared up all week. They let me have my first candy bar, first milkshake, all the ice cream I could dream of, and Oreo cookies. I thought it was heaven.
Here I am dancing around from all the sweets.

I loved the marching bands. I stood with grand Pa for a long time watching and listening to some cool tunes.

The animals were exciting but personally I was mostly in to the animals that were smaller than me and I did NOT like the pig barn. Mommy, said I didn't want to go in because is stinks.

Overall our trip home was spectacular. I did great on the 12 hour car drive and slept and ate good all week. I also started using more words when we were visiting. I now say go, gotta go, see you, open, on, off, juice, drink,. There are more words but these are the ones I say all the time:)

No comments: