Friday, December 18, 2009

Really Really Behind

Obviously I am really behind on my blogging. I guess its a good thing I am not trying to capture the attention of thousands of readers. It seems as though updating this thing is always on the edge of my todo-list but I always put it off. So heres what's going on in the Haller houshould.

-Braeden turned two...pictures coming momentarily unless I get busy:)
-Mom & Dad ran the 4 mile Turkey Trot in Ohio over Thanksgiving
-Braeden's naps get shorter and shorter everyday
-Brent ran a marathon in under 4 hours:) Way to go Dad!
-Braeden lost his pacifier at the marathon so we are on day six and going strong.
-Mom is pretty pregnant and having hard time holding Braeden down for diaper changes and picking things up off of the floor.

Pictures to Come!

No comments: