Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tennessee

IMG_2058Mom took Braeden and I to Tennessee to experience some fun times in her native land.  Grandpa Russell sure had his hands full this weekend.  IMG_2060Braeden said pictures of me, me , me and then would not crack a smile.  Its hard to beat some good old porch sittin.  We did story time on the porch swing every night.  This was a big hit if you don’t count the fact that I got first splinter. My splinter delayed bedtime by and hour and got me some ice cream so overall I will still rate it 5 stars.IMG_2029 IMG_2055Here is Braeden up after dark riding Grandpa’s shoulders after visiting Uncle Gene.  IMG_2026 IMG_2032What an apple tree! Braeden had no idea apples grew on trees and had to eat at least one every day. IMG_2024 IMG_2033IMG_2027

No comments: