Friday, February 6, 2009

Gymboree

Here we are on one of our days out. We met up with a few moms at the Gymboree for some fun. Braeden was just about the only one still crawling around but he did not seemed bother by it. He still did his best to climb up slides and have a good time.
Bubble time on the parachute! Braeden trying to catch a bubble.
This was a little boat that rocked up and down like a see saw. Braeden really liked this one.
My first climbing wall. The little boy beside me has the exact same birthday as me. What are the odds?
I love balls.
If you notice most of the time Braeden was alone in the pictures. He gets very excited when there are other little people around but he gravitates toward areas that are less crowded. I am guessing this is partly due to the fact that he is not use to having to share or being crowded by loud noisy people.

No comments: