Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meet Ronan and Abigail

The bouncy horse was a favorite for everyone:)




Can you see all the drool on my shirt in these pictures. I was having a bad teething day. The playdate only lasted a little over an hour because I was just plain miserable but I had fun while it lasted. Ronan and Abigail are my friends from the YMCA. Ronan is only a couple of weeks older than me.
The day after this my temperature shot up to 103 for two days and I had to visit the DR. It was awful. I screamed while they poked and proded me. Turns out I just had a little virus and once the fever broke I ended up with a little rash. I layed on Mommy and Daddy all weekend to recover. I have been milking for as long as possible stetching out on the couch at every possible chance just like my Dad.

No comments: